Everything To Know About Window Tinting:
Tinting the windows of your vehicle is a great way to improve the look of your vehicle aesthetically while still offering many practical and functional benefits. While tinting your windows does alter the exterior look of your vehicle it also alters the interior look as well providing a darker field of vision while looking out of the side windows of the vehicle.
What does the “%” of tint mean?
The percentage of tint is the amount of light transferring into the vehicle. Therefore “20% Tint” blocks 80% of the light from coming in or “35% Tint” blocks 65% of the light from coming in.
There are many key features to tinting your vehicles windows which include;
- Reduces up to 80% of heat from entering the vehicle.
- The comfort of sitting in the shade of a vehicle with tinted windows on those hot sunny days.
- No more fighting to spin the sun visor when the sun is in your face.
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful UV light transferred in to your vehicle.
- It protects the interior surfaces of your vehicle from fading (ie: Dashboard, plastic trim, cloth seats.
- Prevents dry cracking of leather and plastic surfaces caused by sun exposure.
- Offering more privacy to you and the interior of your vehicle.
- Detouring thieves from trying to see valuables inside your car.
- Feel more comfortable in traffic. o Safety of shatter proofing
- In the event of a side impact collision. The glass shatters and explodes into the vehicle, throwing glass shards everywhere.
- Window tint film will act as a sticky layer of plastic holding the glass shards together, reducing the risk of injury.
"*" indicates required fields